Monday, May 12, 2014

Thanks Mom!!

I wanted to write a blog about my mom and how much she has meant to me in my life, but it's been hard for me to think of what I want to say.

What I will do is just say Thank You Mom!! Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for always being that person who I know that I can call on when I have something bad going on. You was always, and still are to this day, one of my best friends. Even when I was in the hospital and had to have surgery to get my appendix taken out, you was there through that whole night to make sure I was okay. We have been through lots of band performance, graduations, deaths in the family, and even a tornado; and somehow you always keep a smile on your face. You have always been very honest with me and showed me how to be an adult. You are one of the biggest reason why I am the person I am today. I am so lucky and honor to have you as a mom. You are not only beautiful outside but inside as well.

I can never be able to say how much I love you and appreciate what you have done for me in my life, so all I will say is just thanks for being you!! I love you momma!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola