Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sunday Funday

Hoping everyone had a great weekend. For me, it was okay. Sunday though was probably the best out of the weekend. I got word that my one of my post(Light Up the Night) was selected as a "Post of the Month" for the month of May. I am very honored to know that my blog is being looked at and also noticed by other folks.

I was also able to spend lots of time with my fiance and our were little kitties. One of them, Ava, slept most of the day. Let just say that she looked adorable while doing it.

Isn't she just so cute?

After being around her and getting hungry, Whitney and I both decided to get some lunch. We wanted to originally go to Saw's Soul Kitchen, but they was closed. Where to go now? Well we decided to go to On Tap in Lakeview. We haven't been there in a while, so it was good to come back. They had some new items on the menu like Cajun Fries for a starter. They were not too spicy, but still good. We both got some beers as well. Whitney got Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, and I got Trim Tab IPA.

 Trim Tab IPA

 Whitney's Cherry Wheat

 Watching College Baseball

 ...and Soccer

 Always United

 Is she lovely?

 BURGER!!!!

Cajun Fries w/ Spicy Ketchup

So once we got done with our lunch, we headed to my car. One problem though. IT WAS RAINING HARD. :-(  Luckily it didn't last long, so we was able to go to Railroad Park for some NOLA Ice. If you still haven't had them yet, you need to. Follow them on Twitter @NOLAIceBham.


Root Beer

White Russian

After some much need grocery shopping, we headed back home to get ready for WWE Payback. It was a pretty good show. The main event was a Six Man No Holds Barred Elimination match with The Shield going against Evolution. It was a epic match, and justice prevailed as The Shield defeated Evolution. After the match, you can tell that they were beat.



Now that it's Tuesday, got get ready for a long week of work. It will be well worth it at the end though. Hoping everyone has a great and successful week.

2 comments:

  1. Did Whitney like the Sam Adams Cherry beer? I had seen it one time before but wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it. It sounds fun. I like sitting on the patio at On Tap in Lakeview. I can walk to it from my office!

    You and your NOLA ice. I have got to get myself over to Railroad Park and try it soon! I love Root Beer flavored anything!!! Which is your favorite so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whitney and I have had it before. You can really taste the cherry in it(best when on draft). On Tap has added some new stuff to their menu. Maybe the four of us should do a double date one day to On Tap. I didn't know you work so close to Lakeview.

      NOLA Ice is always on point. My favorite is the Red Velvet Cake. I just found out that on Wednesdays they will be near the UAB Rec Center from 12-4pm. So you should go and check them out soon.

      Delete

Template by Pink + Lola