Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 is Here

So we are finally in 2016. Yay!! Now what? What does this mean? Does this mean that things will change? Will we be able to make a difference in our lives? Will we actually do the resolutions we planned out last year? The answer to all of that is only time will tell.

I know we always try to say that will do so many things in the new year, but we sometime fail at that. We beat ourselves up so much in trying to make a big change that if we don't make it, we feel like the year was a failure. I am here to say that all of that is not true.

I am one who always try to make a big change but does not hit all the goals I planned out. Thing about this is even with those goals I set not being achieved, I still do some pretty awesome stuff. I have made so many new connections and friends last year. I was able to start a new job at one of my favorite places in the city. I grown more and more in love with my wife.

So yea, I might not have saved as much money as I wished. I might not have gotten on the right foot with my blog or YouTube channel(which by the way you should check it out). I might not have ate as healthy as I planned. I will tell you this though. I am still here on this earth. I am still smiling. I might wake up sore from working the night before, but I am still here. I will take that over some resolutions any day of the week.

Now let be known that I plan to make 2016 big this year, but I won't feel defeated if I don't hit all of them. With that being said, I am ready to do some major damage in 2016. Let's get it going!!!

1 comment:

  1. I try not to make resolutions for the whole year, but rather focus on some goals I know I can achieve. It helps me put a plan in to action. I hope that 2016 brings lots of great things for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola