Tuesday, December 29, 2015

So...I'm Back?

So yeah. Seeing this again is different, huh? LoL I know you all missed me(or at least I hope so). It's been about four months since the last time I wrote anything on here. Since then what has happened? Well let's see. Donald Trump is in the news more time than I really want him to be. I started a new job at J Clyde in mid September. People are going crazy all over the world(Wait! That's always been the case). Just a lot of stuff has been going on.

I don't want to get into too much as why I have been gone for a while, but just let's say that I have been busy with life, but then again what adult has not been. I have been trying to do this and that, and its just been...yeah. It feels nice to be back around the old blogging stomping grounds again. Will there be another long break between post again. I can't say yes or no just yet. What I will say though is that I have some good ideas of what I want to do with this blog.

I looked back at what I posted before, and I truly did enjoy what I put up. Only thing is I want to speak out more. I feel like this is my baby, and I haven't treated the way it should have been. I want people to know more about me and what I enjoy and feel about things. I can't say that this will be a lifestyle blog because I feel "lifestyle" is different than what I think of it. For me, this will be a Life Blog. I want this to be more of the Life of Ralph.

So....what does this mean? This means that I will talk more about beer, Birmingham, WWE, married life, and everything else that goes on in my mind. 2016 is gonna be something different for me because I am gonna take the bull by the horns and just slam it to the ground because it will finally be the year I want it to be. I can't wait to do more stuff like this in the coming weeks and even all of next year. What all that being said, I want to wish you a Happy New Year.

Let's make 2016 a fun year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola