Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Meet Up

There are very few reason why I would go down Highway 280. If you live in Birmingham, you feel my pain. Especially if it's during rush hour, you damn near want to pull your hair out. Well I decided yesterday to travel down 280 for the Magic City Bloggers for the Brainstorm Meet Up.

Some of the bloggers that are apart of MCB came to Heavenly Donuts and just talked about blogging. Stuff like how to get more readers, how to come up with content to write, and everything else. It was cool to see what others thought and how they came up with things for the blog.

Something else I noticed about the evening is that there are very few male bloggers. I was one of two guys at the meet up. I kind of had a feeling that it would be like that. Lets be honest. Most bloggers in the world are females. Its not just a female thing though. Guys can blog too.

I did learn a lot while I was there. I also learned how good of donuts Heavenly Donuts have there. They had a Oreo and Red Velvet donuts. I will make special trips now to go down 280 for some of those delicious pastries. Whitney told me they was good, but I didn't want to believe that something was better than Krispy Kreme. She was right(like how she is most of the time).

All in all, last night was fun to be around local bloggers and good donuts. I hope that this won't be the last time I meet them and talk more blog stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you came last night! Chris said that next time he will probably come so you and Chris Woods wouldn't be the only two there! I have a feeling if we can get the beer blog meet ups going....there will be many more guys attending!

    I hope you continue to come, it is nice to have a few guys to join in on the conversation! And those donuts. We all know where they get their name from. They certainly were heavenly!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola