Sunday, February 1, 2015

28 Random Facts

I have been blogging since about April and May of last year. You have gotten to know some stuff about me and read what I am thinking, but you really don't know too much about myself. That changes today. I want to let you know some random things that some of you may or may not know. I think 28 facts will be okay(since I am 28yrs old).

1. I was born with six fingers. Yep. Six! Now the extra fingers were mainly just cartilage, so I would not have been able to use them.

2. I am the oldest of two kids in my family. My brother, Ryan, is 23yrs old.

3. I have a large collection of t-shirts. I am not kidding you. These shirts include Snoopy, Birmingham, Beer, and Wrestling themed shirts. I have more shirts than my wife has clothes in our closet.

4. Half of my family lives in Birmingham and the other half lives in Detroit.

5. I grew up a Alabama fan; however, I forever will be a UAB Blazer!!

6. I am a picky eater.

7. I have been a wrestling fan since I could even remember. I still watch it to this day. Favorite wrestler of all time would have to be The Undertaker.

8. When I watch TV, I usually watch Cooking Channel or Food Network.

9. I have never lived in a city other than Birmingham, AL. I have lived in different areas of the city, but Birmingham has always been my home since I have been alive.

10. I didn't have my first for real alcoholic drink until I was 22yrs old. Drink of choice at that point was half a bottle of Patron.

11. I wear a size 15 shoe. Yes, finding shoes has always been a problem for me.

12. Rafael is my real name. My mom got the name from a Atlanta Braves' baseball player.

13. During middle and high school, I lived in the same house with three different generations of women. My mom, grandmother, and great-grandmother all lived under one roof with me.

14. I have never in my life been in a physical fight.

15. People always say that I have a nice smile, but it's one of the things I am self-conscious about myself.

16. I didn't have a Twinkie until the made their return about a couple of years ago.

17. My last year in the marching band at UAB, I had an award named after me. It was an award my fraternity(Kappa Kappa Psi) created to honor the person that particular year who showed what it meant to be a true brother.

18. I love anything and everything Charlie Brown and Snoopy related. I watched It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown when I was in middle school, and then I got hooked on everything with Peanuts.

19. I can make my hand pop and crackle almost anytime I want. I have been able to do that since high school.

20. I can be a pretty shy person when I met new people.

21. I can stand country music. I mean the "my dog died, my girl left me" kind of country music.

22. I am a city boy all the way. I can't live in the country or near the woods, and I don't want to.

23. Christmas is my favorite holiday of all time. Once I hear Christmas music, I get in the mood. I just love when the holiday season comes around.

24. The person I call dad is not my biological father, but he is the only man I will ever call dad. He has taught me so much about life and how to a man.

25. I have never been fired from a job that I have worked out.

26. I used to be a ballroom dancer. I hope to one day(maybe in the near future) get back into that.

27. Even though I have a fear of heights, I want to sky dive one day.

28. I have never been on the west coast before. I know people tell me that it's fun over there, but just never had a reason to go there. Maybe I might change that this year.

Wow!! That was a lot. Now tell me one random/interesting fact about yourself.

Hope you have an awesome week!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the random facts posts because you always learn so much! I had no clue that you did ballroom dancing, Laura used to dance too! I have a fear of heights, never been to the west coast and a love all things Snoopy as well.

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola