Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's Me!!!

Hello world!!! My name is Rafael, but everyone calls me Ralph.




















This is my first time in doing a blog, and I am very excited about this new journey I will be taking. Now here are just a few things about myself. I am born and raised from Birmingham, AL, but I have lived in different areas of Birmingham. I am a big fan of music, sports, wrestling, beer, and just anything that seems fun. I am engaged to a beautiful woman named Whitney. We have two little kitties, that we love so much. I like to say that I am into what happens around town but not as much I as want to.

Now you are probably wondering what will I talk about in my blog post. Here is the answer: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!! I am not looking to be the next big thing because I do not see myself being more important than anyone else. My plan in this blog is just to let you into my life and see what I do around the city of Birmingham.

Well I think this was pretty good for my first blog. Many more will be coming your way. Thanks for stopping by, and hope to hear you all very soon.

Much Love,
Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola