Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bartenders Are Not All Evil

With Friday morning being my off time from work, I was able to enjoy some time to relax at home. It was also a chance for me to try Black Market Bar and Grill again for lunch. I tried to go on Thursday, but it didn't work since they wasn't open yet. I have only been there once, but it was for a couple of beers. This time I wanted to get food.


It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be(which was good for me). I also saw that they had a lot of stuff that was comic book related, and I thought that was really cool. I went to the bar and had one of my favorite beers, Trim Tab IPA.


After drinking my beer for little while, I wanted to try their burgers. I always have a theory about a restaurant. If they can't do a good burger, it's not a good place for me. I looked on their menu and saw they had a BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger. I found my burger if choice.


When I saw the burger, I had some doubts about it, but once I bit into it, I was soooo happy. The bacon was a little crispier than what I usually like, but it was still a really good burger. I do believe that this will be a place I will come back for lunch, dinner, or a late night meal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola