Thursday, July 2, 2015

Can I Be Honest?

 So as you can tell, I haven't written a post in a while. Yea, I know. I'm sorry. Things happen. Life happens. There have been plenty of times that I want to write about certain things(which I probably will later), but you just feel like people might not want to hear about it. Sometimes, as a writer, you want to share your feeling about stuff, but you don't want to step on people's toes. Even right now, it's hard for me to say what's on my mind because you don't want to always sound like you are venting out too much.

Lately, I have gotten some comments on my blog about how people like how I am honest on here. I always want to be sure I let y'all know who I am and what I am thinking, but do it in a respectful way. I always think about what people might feel about what I say before I write, and lately that has caused me to not write as much.

As anyone else felt like this before? Have you ever had things you want to get off your chest but didn't do it because you didn't want to step on people's toes or come off the wrong way? I'm probably thinking too much on stuff. Who knows. I just wanted to come on here and let y'all know whats been going on with me and my mind. I hope to write back again soon, but the next time have more good things to talk about. Hope y'all have a safe and happy Fourth of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola