Monday, January 4, 2016

New Bloggers I Like

With me getting back into the blogging game, I have been trying to look for new people to follow(on their blogs that is). I feel like I have the certain people I like to read such as Laura over at Alabama Graffti, Angela at The Awkward Blog, and Nadine at Life By Nadine Lynn, but I want to be able to branch out and see more.

The past couple of days I have been on social media trying to find some new bloggers to check out. I am here to tell ya that I found two new bloggers. Now let me warn you that I have only found these bloggers the with in the last two days. I know some things about them, but I'm still learning more about them. If you want to learn more about them, you have to check them out.

WHAT MAFF SAID


I just learned about Matthew's blog yesterday from Instagram. I've been looking for other males out there who blog in a similar style as I do, and he completely does it. He is a lifestyle blogger from across the pond in the UK. He is all into the tech, nerd, and anything geeky. I would say he is a Star Wars, but I can't really tell if he is or not(total sarcasm). He has only been around for a year, but I see him doing some awesome stuff in 2016. Make to follow him on Twitter @WhatMaffTweets.






I found Megan's blog from another blog I have been reading for a little while called Helene in Between. She was the special blogger of the day and they had a Q&A about her. After reading it, I had to check her blog out. That's when I felt like she and I could be good friends. I mean she has been married for a year(like me). She has a pet dog(not like me, but she likes animals). Not only that, she just seems like a cool, down to earth chick. She also does have recipes on her blog for people who are doing the Paleo diet(I never heard about until I came to her blog, so there you go). Make sure that you follow her on Twitter @mflynnpete.

As I learn about more new bloggers I like, I will share them to you. Just make sure you show Matthew and Megan some love and let them know that I sent you.

Hope you have a great first full week of the new year!!! It's gonna be a long one. :)


Disclaimer: Both of the photos above are the properties of each individual blogger. I did not take these pictures. I am no where near that good of a photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola